WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator is a WooCommerce Extensions being developed by Woothemes. WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator allows you to add and configure a calculator to your products that are sold in quantities based on their dimensions, square footage, volume, or weight.
Why do you need this plugin?
If you are in the retail business and you sell your products in quantities based on dimensions, square footage, volume, or weight, the WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator is the plugin for you.
Two Calculator Options
The WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator offers two kinds of calculators: Quantity-based and User-defined. These Woocommerce cost calculators offer great convenience to your customers.
Your customer enters how much of a product they require ( Floor Length and Floor Width). Then, the calculator calculates the quantity (in this case, ‘boxes of tiles’) that the customer needs to buy to meet their requirements.
Your customer enters the dimension required. You define a price/ measurement (in this case ‘dollars per foot’). The total price is then calculated.
WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator Features:
- Use the quantity calculator for products based on known product measurements
- Use the pricing calculator for products priced and sold by the unit: foot, square meter, cubic yard, etc
- Product prices can be displayed per unit
- Pricing calculator inventory support
- Pricing calculator dynamic weight
- Pricing calculator pricing table
- Calculators available for all physical attributes: dimensions, area, surface area, volume, or weight
- Area calculator by simple area, or length x width
- Volume calculator by simple volume, by area x height, or by length x width x height
- Perimeter calculator for 2 x length + 2 x width
- Surface area calculator for 2 x (LW + LH + WH)
- Use any combination of units
- Customize measurement and pricing labels
- Variable products supported for per-unit pricing, shipping weight, and inventory
- Special Room Walls calculator for selling wallpaper